We have received the very good news that ESTEC have revised the site access restrictions allowing now all badge holders to play golf in the weekends (starting from coming weekend):
- All badge holders members may play a round of golf in weekends 09:00 to 21:00
- Active staff may (as now) also play on weekdays from 18:00 to 21:00
- No use of Social Guest cards: Badge holders only!
An email has gone to all members with the details. IMPORTANT: Before your first visit back to ESTEC please complete and return the form attached to the sent mail
Update 13/7/2020: New hours:
– Weekends Sat – Sun: 09:00 – 21:00
– Weekdays Mon-Fri: 18:00 – 21:00
- Still only for active Emplyees, registration remains mandatory through the existing process;
- Still no access will be granted to external member (pensioners, family members etc.). This decision is expected to be re-evaluated no sooner than August.
Update 11/6/2020: The ESTEC Golf club COVID protocols can be read here. (Updated 30/7/2020)
Update 10/6/2020: Instructions for the booking of tee times has been distributed via mail, or read the instructions here
Update 5/6/2020: The course will partly re-open during the weekends starting Saturday 13 June. Access to ESTEC is initially only granted to active employees. An email has been sent to all members, or read the full message here
Update 7/5/2020: Starting 11 May the Dutch government has decided that outdoor sports, including golf, will be allowed again. However, we have been informed by SSCC that until further notice the ESTEC sports facilities are to remain closed. Later this month further infomation is expected about the possible re-opening of the ESTEC sports clubs. So for now we have to ask you again to remain patient as the situation evolves. We will keep you informed when news reaches us.
Due to the necessary measures taken by the Dutch Government and ESTEC management to battle the coronavirus outbreak in The Netherlands our course is closed until further notice. The Dutch government is currently putting these measures in place until May 19. If anything changes in this date members will be notified by email and through this website.
All club activities planned are placed on hold until further notice, but per event it will be seen if a re-schedule is possible.
Take care of yourselves and each other an let’s hope we can play golf again soon!